Terms and Conditions
For Multi-Day Tours
Please see the itinerary of the tour for specific inclusions. Personal valet or laundry service, room service, telephone calls, wines, beer or liquors, meals not specified, and other items of a personal nature are not included in the price of the trip.
Tours are usually planned months or even years in advance. Between planning time and operation, we constantly strive to improve each itinerary and add to your convenience and enjoyment. However, should improvements be made and/or unforeseen conditions beyond our control deem change necessary, we reserve the right to do so. This may result in varying itineraries and substitute facilities, or attractions of equivalent or better value. In the event of national or local holidays, certain listed features i.e. e. museums, attractions, etc., may be affected or unavailable. If cancellation of a scheduled activity is encountered, we will endeavor to provide a suitable substitute if at all possible. This may result in altered itineraries as well as changes in routes traveled and or changes in activities.
We accept all Major Credit Cards.
A deposit of 25% is due upon booking, the remaining balance of 75% is due 60 days prior to departure.
Tours Booked 60 days or less will require full payment at booking. Any bookings made 30 days or less will be subject to confirmation of the availability of hotels and require a full deposit by credit card/Debit Card at the time of booking.
Cancellations by Client
Cancellations made prior to 61 days to the tour receive a refund less 10% of the total tour cost.
Cancellations made between 60 and 31 days to tour departure are eligible for a 50% refund.
Cancellations made 30 days or less are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation by Southern Utah Scenic Tours (SUST)
Cancellations of the tour by SUST are solely at our discretion. Due to COVID we know there are some that are concerned with traveling at this time. If SUST is unable to provide the tour due to COVID shutdowns in the area of the tours, all guests will be given a full refund or the opportunity to move to another date per the client’s choice.
We do not provide travel insurance (which covers your missing part or all of the tour for health reasons, airplane delays, lost bags, etc.) but do highly recommend it in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Property Damage caused by the client and/or their contractual traveling companions will be the responsibility of the client in the amount equivalent to the cost of the repair or replacement and will be charged accordingly.
Southern Utah Scenic Tours, is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left on board the motorcoach or vehicle used during the tour. We act solely as your agent in arranging transportation and accommodations for your trip. We assume no liability in connection with any transportation services, restaurants, attraction or accommodations for your trip. We cannot be responsible for any extra costs or losses resulting from any damage, expense, or inconvenience caused by delayed or canceled transportation services, changes of schedule, strikes, weather, or other conditions beyond our control. All passengers are insured only when on the motor coach or other vehicle that is provided. Additional insurance is available and recommended upon request.
Hold Harmless Agreement
We require a hold harmless form to be signed by all passengers and returned with the contract and down payment.
How much you tip is a personal matter and completely up to you. Gratuities for the guide for this tour are not included in the basic fee. Nor, are gratuities for the guided tours in Antelope Canyon, Navajo Village, Monument Valley, and the Colorado Float Trip.
Seat rotations are done on multi-day tours. This allows for everyone to have an opportunity to get to know your fellow passengers and to sit in front of the vehicle use. This may vary from once per day to four times per day, depending on the type and length of the tour.
Photographs / Video
Our Guide(s) will be taking photographs throughout the tour. These photos may be posted on one or all of our social media sites. If you would prefer not to participate in a picture taken by the guide please let the guide know ahead of time and you will be accommodated.
Medical / Diet
This is an active tour with an average of 2-3 miles of walking a day with some days being as much as 5-6 miles broken up throughout the day. Please be aware this is the minimum that the client will need to do to see all of the areas mentioned in the itinerary. If you have any medical conditions that would not allow for this please let us know immediately. We will need two assess if this is the right tour for you.
I agree with the terms of the confirmation order including all associated payments. To guarantee rates quoted and all other terms of this contract, this contract must be signed and returned 15 days after the booking of this trip.